I originally recommended Alcoa in 2013 as a drawer stock sub $9. Then it began getting upgrades out of sell in 2014 Here it sits in a head-and-shoulders bottom on the verge of breaking higher as it challenges its 2011 high. Next target $19.30 (ish) Still a great place to get in and add on a test of support (the right shoulder). Stop (alert) below it. It's going to be a long, hard road for miners however if believe Aluminum will perform well now with $Ford using it in their pickups. It's more affordable and who doesn't want to cut costs?
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet