The convergence in ROC (a sign of accumulation on the low) caught my eye as SWHC was near it's 50% retracement off the 2011 low. I love bounces off the 38.2% and 50% fib as they quite often translate into a reversal to challenge (and at times exceed) the prior highs. Today's volume convinced me to get long this channel break. Only 1/3 size but I will back up the truck on any test of lower support in the weeks to come with a 10% stop. This name is deeply oversold (monthly and weekly) which translates into a multi-month long swing. Two gaps above to be filled. Take partials and let the balance run.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet