UNG reacts to fibonacci levels so wonderfully. it stopped dead just above the (line in the sand) 78.6% death fib and has been ripping the faces off of shorts of late. It's coming into it's naturally-high seasonal demand period and I love this setup. Add additional shares on gap fill near $20.70 and risk a buck. It's going to be long, cold Winter and with oil price wars going on (and O&G producers saying they're not going to slow down pumping the black gold), I don't see rig counts changing much to increase the supply of natty. Love the risk reward. Overhead resistance is clearly defined by the prior breakdown. Let it run!
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet