Taking a shot to the short side at the 50 week SMA as LOCK was rejected handily at its 200d. Falling revenues were the story behind the big sell off. I'm not a big believer of this name as it too simple now for competitors to create "alerts" on credit usage. I feel their market share will definitely be shrinking going forward. This stock penetrated it's 78.6% (line in the sand) fib which to me, gives it greater odds of going back and challenging that low. My alert to cover will be above that 50wk but downside is just too enticing to ignore.
You need to be a member of StockBuz to add comments!
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet