It broke down out of it's rising channel and looks like a large double top - or it could merely be a large consolidation from 2010 until mid 2012. Either way, I would short on any test higher with a stop (alert) decently above the high. There is that huge gap down below. Even if it hits my target shown, I'll hold a bit. Who knows if that gap will act as a magnet over time.
You need to be a member of StockBuz to add comments!
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet