It's a weak looking descending triangle however breaking the lower trend line from 10/15 increasees it's bearish bias if you ask me. I would cover above the 50d. Take a partial on a break of lower support and final target shown.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet