No matter how I look at Deere, the larger wedge has yet to be negated. With China slowing, concerns of energy defaults with the plunge in crude oil and rates to rise in 2015, I think this is the place to get short. Cover (alert) above last weeks high. I will be taking partials at $86, $84.50 and $83 letting a sliver ride with a 10% trailing stop until stopped out
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet