We've talked about it in Chat as banks and brokers would benefit with rates as they rise. Although AIG is an insurer, a pattern is setting up, nonetheless. A possible ascending triangle or head-and-shoulders bottom forming. Some may already be long while others wait for a breakout. Stop (alerts) below 60.50 or 59, depending on which pattern you feel it will become. Risk/reward is there with a possible target of $71 at minimum, maybe more.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet