GSVC, a development-stage company which owns 5 of the top 50 disruptors on CNBC, has been catching attention after Carl Icahn invested heavily into Lyft. Whether their investors payoff or not, it seems itis formed this huge (bullish) ascending triangle. Your stop (alert) would be below the rising trend line to the right. Target the September high (or above). Go disruptors!
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet