This day in 1825: One of the earliest buying frenzies for an American IPO is reported, as the Bank of Southwark goes public in Philadelphia. Investors hire muscular goons to sign their names into the subscription books that confer the right to buy shares, and “noses were smashed, hats jammed in, and the police court was at work over the wounded for weeks after.”
- For you "pirates" at heart, Bloomberg says treasure hunting is the worlds worst investment.
- Massive profit taking still being seen in previous momentum names. As Kos said previously, she didn't think the "correction" was over for small caps and tech . If anything Kos is hoping for a move higher to add to her shorts at overhead resistance levels.
- If feels good for actual shorts to work the way they are supposed to! *lol*
- Kos has been fast and furious shorting various names the last month. Too many to post here. Message her for more info
- Going into tonight's earnings, GT