Are investors getting over the fear of Amazon dominating the retail space? I've been watching this retail ETF since the low, hoping for a double bottom and we're nearing the breakout point. Set your alert. Target is shown, if not more; up to the fibonacci line shown. Of course bearish investors will be shorting up here; hoping to form a double top. It can go either way. Watch for bigger volume on a breakout. If it fails, you know where the lower (bearish) target will be. Enjoy!
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet