Yes it's related to the U.S. Labor Force Participation rate but for all the talk of the subject (they want us ALL to be working, after all) I believe the aging Baby Boomers group is a great reason why the influx of immigrants is being allowed in the U.S. We need more workers. Cheaper workers to reduce cost of labor on our balance sheet and Millenials just can't get it done.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet