Pushed through the 20month EMA which had long been resistance. 3rd trend line has been broken AND it's in a bollinger band squeez. Quite bullish. Do I think TLT will collapse? Personally no. There will always (imo) buyers of bonds and for TLT to collapse would be akin to skyrocketing interest rates.......which the Fed will not allow. TBT is a trade and (imo) not be considered anything more than that.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet