In keeping with the theory that banks and brokers will perform better as rates begin to rise, here's STI in a possible head-and-shoulders bottom. Cover below 41.50, my ultimate target is $50-51 and possibly much more after that. I like this risk/reward
You need to be a member of StockBuz to add comments!
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet