QCOM broke out of an ascending triangle and is now in the process of coming back to test support, giving us a great entry area with downside risk defined. Target shown however I would only take a partial b/c the stock pierced the longer term 78.6% fib which tells me it will eventually surpass it and challenge the 2000 high of $88
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet