For all of the finger-pointing at Obamacare, many lose sight of the fact that unemployment recovers very slowly after a financial crisis; as this comparison of past financial crisis clearly shows. Or course it's more efficient for opponents of Obamacare to say our jobless recovery is a result of it however historically speaking, it's following along it's typical post-financial-crisis recovery path, slowly but surely. chart courtesy of http://oregoneconomicanalysis.wordpress.com
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet