This is just a theory being bandied about; one I don't necessarily buy the premise b/c PCE was much,much higher in the 70's but the market is all about psychology and the herd so enough believe it has topped. Consider, if you will however, how much more can the consumer spend when $7.25/hr jobs are the only ones being created? Just sayin'
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet