A few opinions here. #1 Emerging markets seem to have disconnected from the S&P500 #2 EEM is now in a bear market with the monthly selling down. Rallies will now be faded until econ data begins to improve. Will the disconnect continue or will SPY fall?
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet