You always hear 'never short a leader' but who can help withstand this setup? The risk/reward is just outstanding. Cover above $106 and look for the first downside target of $93. Take a partial and wait for $87 or more. fwiw I would personally be a buyer of DIS over the long haul but simply not at these levels. I dream of $60 but don't hold your breath.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet