Textbook ascending triangle breakout with volume as it hit stops. Add additional shares if it tests support near the 50d. Target shown. I'm already long this aluminum name as a drawer stock, previously recommended here as well as $AA sub $10. Ford is using aluminum in their 2015 pickups and I assume others will follow suit in an effort to make vehicles more lightweight and boost mpg. These miners have gone through enormous reorganization and streamlining, now showing in higher EPS going forward. See here http://screencast.com/t/lE1iV9stwQ
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet