Yes, it's sold down quite a bit but I'm calling $M recent movement a head-and-shoulders top once again. Target low 30s. Retail is in trouble and Macy's is leading the way down. Grab some calls the night before earnings as a hedge but if it breaks $30, watch out below.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet