MSM has been fast to cheer that home values are recovering but it's not Joe the Plumber buying them. He has a minimum wage job after a two year layoff. Banks have been the big buyers and they will need to dump what they've bought, especially with interest rates increasing. Maybe, just maybe, home ownership is not for everyone.
Pardon our dust as this page is undergoing a facelift. Please report any difficulties you may experience during this phase. Contact us
You're welcome to add new charts and photos using the "Add" button found at the top/right.
- Be certain to give each a TITLE
- Select a category that best fits
- Select more than one category by holding down the "CTRL" key when selecting the second or third category.
- Add "tags" which best describe your chart so it can be located by search engines. (ex. Apple stock, AAPL, long trade)
- Since we don't charge for our trade ideas, please pay with a Tweet